Semi-Automatic Glue Binding Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5-10 Millions/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box Package|
- Model NO.: 40T
- Trademark: WUHAO /neutral/customer mark
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Type: Semi-Auromatice
- Specification: CE ISO9001
- HS Code: 8440102000
The max. length of binding book: 330mm(A4)
The max. height of binding book:40mm
Warm-up time:about 15 minutes
Electric:220v 50hz 500w
How to use the binding machine40T GLUE BINDING MACHINE
- Check the clip handle, cover clip handle, to see whether they are fitted in the right position,
- Check whether the anti-rust agent at the seal board, etc. (those parts which will touch the paper) has been clean-up.
- Insert the plug, (the socket is on the left side of the machine), switch-on the power, then, pre-heat lamp, temperature-check lamp, milling cutter lamp will light, display window show the environment temperature, which means correct switch-on.
- Adjust the temperature, normally, it should be around 135C, (it has been adjusted to the best temperature when ex-works)
- It will take around 25 minutes for glue in the glue tank to be completely melted.
- When the temperature of the glue tank reach the set value, the pre-heat lamp and temperature lamp will be off, counting lamp will light, the electric motor will run automatically, which means the machine is ready
- You shall let all the glue in the glue tank in a liquid form and equal quality, if there comes out any bulb on the roller, please raise the temperature relatively.
- After the temperature is in ready status, please mechanically rest the binding machine (move the clip station to the left end), prepare for the binding
- Start operation (Put the cover)
- Opposite fold the cover, place it to the cover clip board, adjust the cover position, leaning tightly left to the two locating blocks, align the cover center to the central locating pin, (see picture 1)
- Move the cover locating ruler, make it lean rightly one side of the cover (not necessary to align the central line when you bind next book, see picture 1)
- Put inside pages
- pull back the clip handle to let it in open condition, align the inside pages, put into the clip station. Clap-align the inside pages with your hand let them lean tightly the left side of the clip station. (See picture 2)
- After lean-aligning, pull the handle forward to tightly clip the inside pages (See picture 3)
3. Raking and apply glue to the inside pages
- After put the inside page on the right position, switch-on the milling cutter first, and press the start button, the clip station will turn from left to right. After the clip station raking the book by the milling cutter, the glue is applied to the book's back strip. At the same time, the clip station is walking to the end of the right. It will stop, when the clip station catch the right's sensor.
- When the clip station stops, press the cover clip handle down tightly with more strength, (see picture 4), keep the tight status for a while (thicker book 4-8 seconds, thinner book 2-4 seconds), then loosen the handle, reset the cover clip board..
- Loosen the cover clip handle, pull back the clip handle, and take out the book.
- After take out the book, press the start button, the clip station will turn from right to left. When it catches the left's sensor, it will stop, the binding machine is in a mechanical reset status in order to bind next book.